Conroe Youth Soccer League
We welcome girls and boys, players and teams of all ages.
Please read the instructions on this page then click on "New Players" OR "Returning Players" to register your child in the registration system.
|U4 Birth Year 2014 ||U11 Birth Year 2007|
|U5 Birth Year 2013 ||U12 Birth Year 2006|
|U6 Birth Year 2012||U13 Birth Year 2005|
|U7 Birth Year 2011||U14 Birth Year 2004|
|U8 Birth Year 2010||U15 Birth Year 2003|
|U9 Birth Year 2009||U16 Birth Year 2002|
|U10 Birth Year 2008||U17 Birth Year 2001|
|U18 Birth Year 2000|
|U19 Birth Year 1999|
* Only one practice per week during High School soccer season (approximately January to mid March).
|Age Group||Fall|| Spring||Year||Deposit||Aug 15 ||Sep 15||Oct 15||Nov 15||Dec 15||Jan 15||Feb 15||Registration|
on this page
| U9-U10||$500||$250||$250||Registration link|
on this page
on this page
on this page
Uniforms and Gaming League Fees included
Tournament Fees charged separately if applicable
Registration Fall 2017 OPEN
Younger players can play on older teams. But older players cannot play on younger teams.
Each child, after the first one, in the same family receives a 10% discount. Be sure to open a family account. To maximize your discount, register the youngest child first.
Note: If you pay for the entire soccer year Fall 2016 / Spring 2017, there is no need to register for Spring separately. You can switch from Fall-only registration to all-year registration until game day 1 in order to get the all-year discount.
U4 - U6 Players can register here.
U7 - U19 register below.
Please use this process if you have never registered with CYSL before. To complete the process you will need:
1. Player information (player address, age, email address, etc.)
2. Copy of player birth certificate or passport : You can scan a copy or take a clear picture of it with your phone. Once you have it electronically you can load it into the registration system or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Player Photo (U9 and up): Please take a clear passport style picture (just the face/head). This must be loaded into the registration system .
4. Credit Card payment: If you do not have a credit card you can get a pre-paid credit card at retailers like Walmart.
Please use this process if you have registered with CYSL before. This is to prevent duplicate player files and will make registration faster and easier (your information, birth certificate verification and photo are already in the system if you registered with us before). To complete the process you will need:
- Credit Card payment: If you do not have a credit card you can get a pre-paid credit card at retailers like Walmart.
A. If you know your ID and password, click the "Returning Players" link above and complete registration.
B. If you don't know your ID and password:
1. Click HERE and insert your email address. (If you didn't provide us an email address, please call Roland at 936-443-6608 to add it to your player record).
2. The system will send your ID and password to your email address.
3. Click the "Returning Players" link above and complete registration.
A player will not be rostered to a team and cannot play until he has completed registration, provided a photo and birth certificate and payment is received or up to date.
Assignments are subject to availability. Should we not be able to place a player, a full refund is granted.
For help with registration, please contact Roland Keller, Treasurer and Registrar at 936-443-6608 (9am to 7pm, 7 days a week) or email@example.com.
For team stability and due to expenses that are incurred for a player, whether or not they participate, refunds are granted if request for a refund is made before
- August 20th for those who register for the Fall / Year.
- January 20th for those who register only for the Spring.
If a player is eligible for a refund and has received the uniform kit, the uniform kit will be deducted from the refund.